Preferred Insurance represents multiple A rated carriers to provide you the best rates for your specific needs.We start with a base policy to protect what most farm and ranch operations require.* Farm home, contents and personal property* Detached garages and other buildings* Farm and ranch structures* Personal property* Liability protection* Machinery and equipment* LivestockThen, we offer a variety of optional coverages to tailor your policy to the exact needs of your farm or ranch. That way, you only pay for the protection you need. Not for coverages you don’t.
Our basic coverage includes:
* Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment
* Equipment breakdown coverage for equipment built into outbuildings
* GPS equipment covered for special causes of loss
* Cab glass repair or replacement, with no deductible
* Foreign object damage to combines, covered at no additional charge
* Damage during towing and hitching, covered at no additional charge
In addition, the following options are also available as part of basic coverage:
* Farm machinery contact with roadbed or ground, covered at no additional charge
* Primary coverage for borrowed farm machinery (your insurance pays first)
* Fire extinguisher recharge costs
* $5,000 coverage for credit card fraud
* Provisions to help protect you in the event of unwarranted animal cruelty lawsuits
For dwellings, contents and farm structures, you can select the level of coverage that's right for your farming operation. For equipment, livestock and other farm property used in your operation, your insurance policy will define your coverage based on which causes of loss apply.