Specializing in medicare advantage and Medicare supplemental insurance!
Multiple Carrier Options to Fit your needs
When should I start looking
- It's your initial enrollment period!
- The three months before your birthday, your birthday month and the three months after your 65th birthday are your initial enrollment period.
- During this time you can apply for:
- Original Medicare (Parts A and B)
- Medicare Advantage plan (Part C) and/or
- Prescription drug plan (Part D)
- If you're already receiving benefits from Social Security or the Railroad Retirement Board (RRB), you'll automatically be enrolled in Original Medicare (Parts A and B) on the first day of the month you turn 65. You don't need to do anything. Watch for your red-white-and-blue Medicare card to come in the mail.